Green Star FAQs
Correction for the Metering criteria in the Verification and Handover credit from Green Star Buildings v1
The GBCA clarifies for the Metering criteria in the Verification and Handover credit from Green Star Buildings v1, where the building's GFA is smaller than 1000m2, specialist equipment with an annual power consumption of 100kW, not 100kWh/year, will need to be metered separately.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star Buildings v1 / Responsible / 3 Verification and Handover
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: