Green Star FAQs
Is Minimum Expectation under the Exposure to Toxins credit only applicable in regularly occupied areas?
For Green Star Buildings v1, the Minimum Expectation under the Exposure to Toxins credit applies to regularly occupied areas only.
In future versions of the rating tool, this will be revised to be applicable to all internally applied paints to align with previous Green Star rating tools.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star Buildings v1.0 / Healthy / 13 Exposure to Toxins
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: