Green Star FAQs
Does the specified steel manufacturer need be a member of the World Steel Associationâ€™s (WSA) Climate Action Programme?
For the purposes of credit 20.1.0 Responsible Steel Maker in Green Star - Design & As Built, steel manufacturers are no longer required to be a member of the World Steel Association's (WSA) Climate Action Programme (CAP). Steel making facilities are only required to have a currently valid and certified IS 14001 Environmental Management System in place.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1 / Materials
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.1 / Materials
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2 / Materials
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.3 / Materials
- Green Star - Railway Stations v1 / Materials / 20.1 Responsible Building Materials - Structural and Reinforcing Steel
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: