Green Star FAQs
How do RPVs convert to the legacy rating system of Level A, B and C Third Party Certifications?
For the purposes of credit 21.1D Product Transparency and Sustainability - Third Party Certification in Green Star - Design & As Built and Green Star - Interiors, the Responsible Products Framework may be used in lieu of the GBCA's legacy Framework for Product Certification Scheme. The following Responsible Products Value (RPV) may be converted to the previous levels A, B and C:
- RPV 10 or above = Level A
- RPV 7 – 9 = Level B
- RPV 5 – 6 = Level C
Please refer to the Initiative Score Checker for a current list of recognised initiatives and their RPV's.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1 / Materials
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.1 / Materials
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2 / Materials
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.3 / Materials
- Green Star - Interiors v1 / Materials / 21.1 Sustainable Products
- Green Star - Interiors v1.1 / Materials / 21.1 Sustainable Products
- Green Star - Interiors v1.2 / Materials / 21.1 Sustainable Products
- Green Star - Interiors v1.3 / Materials / 21 Sustainable Products
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: