Green Star FAQs
What is the scope of the existing building when targeting Offsetting Demolition Works in the Upfront Carbon Emissions?
The GBCA clarifies that the scope of Offsetting Demolition Works from the Upfront Carbon Emission credit in Green Star Buildings v1 is as per the Submission Guidelines.
References to the demolition process (modules C1-C4) in the Upfront Carbon Emissions calculation guide will be removed in the next revision.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star Buildings v1 / Positive / 21 Upfront Carbon Emissions
- Green Star Buildings v1.0 / Positive / 21 Upfront Carbon Emissions
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: