Green Star FAQs
Where can I find the Australian Indigenous Design Charter referenced in Indigenous Inclusion?
For the purposes of the Indigenous Inclusion credit, the Australian Indigenous Design Charter can be found at: https://www.design.org.au/practice-notes/australian-indigenous-design-charter.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star Buildings v1 / People / 32 Indigenous Inclusion
- Green Star Buildings v1.0 / People / 32 Indigenous Inclusion
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: