Green Star FAQs
What does the 'Total Building Services Value' in Green Star Buildings refer to?
The 'Total Building Services Value' mentioned in the credit criteria Verification and Handover for Green Star - Buildings v1 can refer to the building services contract value or the cost of the building services equipment provided the same definition is adopted throughout the submission.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Buildings v1 / Responsible / 3 Verification and Handover
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: