Green Star FAQs
Correction for NCC clause for the roof or ceiling cavity ventilation requirements in the Green Star Homes Standard.
The GBCA clarifies that the NCC Volume 2 Clause 3.7.4 reference in the roof or ceiling cavity ventilation requirements on page 68 of the Green Star Homes v1 Standard is incorrect. The correct reference is NCC Volume Clause 22.214.171.124.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Homes v1 / Healthy / 9 Moisture Management
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: