Green Star FAQs
For 9.1 Active Lifestyle, what other walking and cycling planning tools are available to use?
If project teams are unable to access the Walking and Cycling Planning Tools noted in the Guidance section of credit criterion 9.1 Active Lifestyle from Green Star - Communities, project teams may use the 'Walking and Cycling Program Guidelines 2019-20' issued by the NSW Road and Maritime Services to demonstrate compliance with the credit criterion.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Communities v1 / Liveability / 9.1 Active Lifestyle
- Green Star - Communities v1.1 / Liveability / 9.1 Active Lifestyle
- Green Star - Communities PILOT v0.0 / Liveability / 3 Healthy and Active Living
- Green Star - Communities PILOT v0.1 / Liveability / 3 Healthy and Active Living
- Green Star - Communities PILOT v0.2 / Liveability / 3 Healthy and Active Living
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: