Green Star FAQs
Can a project target the pathway 16C under 16 Peak Electricity Demand in Green Star - Performance v1.2?
Yes, a project may target pathway 16C under credit 16 Peak Electricity Demand from Green Star - Performance v1.2 by using the 50kVA benchmark on the condition that :
- The project is a commercial building and
- The scope of electricity is a base building.
Please provide the following in your submission:
- Documentation requirements as per the submission guidelines;
- A copy of this response.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Performance v1.1 / Energy / 16 Peak Electricity Demand
- Green Star - Performance 1.2.0 / Energy / 16 Peak Electricity Demand
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: