Green Star FAQs
Can my project mark 10.2 Surface Illuminance NA due to the specific requirements for lighting within retail fitouts?
Yes, retail projects may mark credit criterion 10.2 Surface Illuminance as 'Not Applicable' (NA) due to the specific requirements for lighting design within retail fitouts.
It is noted that the outcome targeted by the ‘Surface Illuminance’ criteria of the Lighting Comfort credit is not always relevant in retail spaces which focus on the lighting of product and creating visual interest.
Please provide the following in your submission:
- A copy of this response.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Interiors v1.1 / Indoor Environment Quality
- Green Star - Interiors v1.2 / Indoor Environment Quality
- Green Star - Interiors v1.3 / Indoor Environment Quality
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: