Green Star FAQs
How do I know what type of documentation is accepted for a Design Review rating?
We’ve developed a short guidance document for project teams on what level of documentation is acceptable for Design Review – Green Star Design & As Built and Green Star – Interiors.
This Design Review Guidance provides answers to common questions asked by project teams. The Guidance - Submitting for Design Review document is freely available from the Resources page of our website.
We hope you find the guidance useful, and if you have any feedback please contact us.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.1
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.3
- Green Star - Interiors v1
- Green Star - Interiors v1.1
- Green Star - Interiors v1.2
- Green Star - Interiors v1.3
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: