Green Star FAQs
At As Built, can I use the same energy modelling report that was submitted and awarded at Design Review?
At As Built, the same energy modelling report may be submitted for 15E Reference Building Pathway, if it was submitted and awarded at Design Review and no changes have been made to the design, on the following conditions:
- The energy modelling report is to be accompanied by a confirmation letter stating that no changes have occurred between the design and as built stages of the project that may affect the outcome of the energy modelling report;
- Any comments that were raised by the Certified Assessor(s) at Design Review must be addressed at As Built to be awarded the point(s).
As Built Documentation Requirements:
- Energy modelling report that was submitted and awarded at Design Review.
- A letter of confirmation from the relevant consultant confirming that the design of the building has not been altered between Design Review and As Built submissions.
- All other documentation requirements are as per the submission guidelines, including recommended documentation such as:
- Extract(s) from the Specification(s) demonstrating that all inputs used in the energy simulation are reflected in the current design.
- Extract(s) from the Commissioning Report demonstrating (through supporting evidence) that the building has been commissioned and operates as intended by the design (i.e. as described in the energy modelling report).
- As built drawings demonstrating that the facade details and materials are the same as described in the energy modelling report.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1 / Energy
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.1 / Energy
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2 / Energy
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.3 / Energy / 15.E Reference Building Pathway
- Green Star - Interiors v1 / Energy
- Green Star - Interiors v1.1 / Energy
- Green Star - Interiors v1.2 / Energy
- Green Star - Interiors v1.3 / Energy / 16.D Reference Fitout Pathway
- Green Star - Railway Stations v1 / Energy
- Green Star - Railway Stations v1.1 / Energy / 19.B Reference Building Pathway
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: