Green Star FAQs
Minor amendment to the reverberation credit in Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2 and Green Star - Interiors v1.2
For projects registered under the Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2 and Green Star - Interiors v1.2 rating tool, for the credit criteria 10.2 Reverberation in Design & As Built v1.2 and 9.2 Reverberation in Interiors v1.2:
Where the submission guidelines make reference to note 3 of Table 1 AS/NZS 2107:2016, the GBCA clarifies that this is a minor discrepancy in the submission guidelines. The reference should be made to note 1 of Table 1 AS/NZS 2107:2016 in both the Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2 and Green Star - Interiors v1.2 rating tool.
Please include a copy of this response in your submission.
This FAQ is related to the following Rating Tools, Categories or Credits:
- Green Star - Design & As Built v1.2 / Indoor Environment Quality / 10.2 Acoustic Comfort - Reverberation
- Green Star - Interiors v1.2 / Indoor Environment Quality / 9.2 Acoustic Comfort - Reverberation
These FAQs are:
- provided as additional technical assistance for Green Star users.
- optional and free to use on Green Star projects.
When used on Green Star projects, make sure to:
- state the FAQ number on the Submission Template.
- click on "Download" to save the FAQ.
- include the PDF in the submission.
The GBCA reserves the right to add or remove FAQ at our discretion.
Submit a question by selecting an option below: