Green Star - Performance Foundation Course
The Green Star – Performance Foundation Course focuses on the fundamentals of the Green Star – Performance rating tool for existing building operations. The course covers the business case for sustainable operations and facilities management, portfolio certification, the categories and credits within Green Star – Performance, and the steps to register and certify a project.
When you attend the Green Star – Performance Foundation Course you will:
- learn how to apply Green Star – Performance to your existing building or portfolio
- achieve a better understanding of sustainable operational practices
- connect with like-minded individuals in the property and facilities management industry.
The Green Star – Performance Foundation Course is the first step in becoming involved in the GBCA’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program which will help you to maintain your knowledge of Green Star, and stay in touch with latest trends and technologies in sustainable development.
Is this the course for me?
The Green Star – Performance Foundation Course is a great introduction to Green Star for existing building operations. Participants come from sectors including facilities management, cost planners, ESD consultants, retrofit specialists, interior designers, building owners and portfolio managers. We encourage anyone who works on a Green Star – Performance project to attend.
This course fee includes tuition, course materials, morning tea or afternoon tea, as well as the Green Star Performance Foundation exam and CPD enrolment for the current financial year.
Payments and refunds policy:
- Notification of transfers must be made in writing not less than 10 working days prior to course/event.
- Cancellations should be made in writing and can only be made 10 days prior to course/event. Only 50% of payments shall be refunded.
- Full payment of the course needs to be made no later than a week prior to the course - if payment is not made a week prior to the course the GBCA reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- The full fee is payable for non-attendance. If you are unable to attend you may send a substitute.
- Refund cheques take up to 4 weeks to process and will be forwarded to participants by mail.
- The Green Building Council of Australia reserves the right to cancel any course that does not have the required enrolment numbers.
- The cost of this course includes the cost of the exam and CPD enrolment for the current financial year.
The Green Star - Performance Foundation Course can also be delivered as an in-house course. Learn more about our in-house courses.
- Future Green Leader /
- Member /
- Non Member /
WhenWed 21 Feb 2018 9:00am - 4:00pm
The Porter, Ground Floor, 1 O'Connell Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Questions? Find out more about GBCA Education in the FAQs