LCA Course: Introductory module
Interested in seeing LCA in Melbourne? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Developed by GBCA and Edge Environment, this specialised training course is for any professional looking to upskill in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) - the most comprehensive method to assess the environmental impacts of products and assets throughout their lifetime.
LCA and Green Star
This leading assessment technique is now integrated into Green Star rating tools via Innovation Challenges and two LCA-based draft credits. So if you’re working with Green Star, your project team needs to understand how to work with LCA.
Delivered over a four-part series, each module is tailored to a specific aspect of LCA and sustainable building. You can attend, one or all of the modules delivered face-to-face. We encourage everyone to attend the introductory module, before attending the detailed modules.
LCA and Sustainability – LCA Introductory Module
Life Cycle Assessment is the most comprehensive method to assess the environmental impacts of products and assets throughout their lifetime. In this module you will learn what is required to commission a cost effective and complying LCA to achieve your Green Star rating.
* Please note the Introductory Module will be treated as assumed knowledge in ‘Modules 2, 3 and 4’ and we recommend all participants attend this module.
Who should attend?
Green Star Accredited Professionals, architects, designers, engineers, developers, ESD consultants, building product manufacturers, sustainability managers, building product manufacturers, building product suppliers, product specifiers, procurement professionals, building product industry associations, property/building associations and other environmental specialists.
- Understand the types of tools, resources and expertise required to carry out an LCA
- Learn how LCA is used within Green Star 2014
Other LCA face-to-face modules
- Detailed Module - Product Transparency and Sustainability
- Detailed Module – Building and Asset Life Cycle Impacts
- Detailed Module - Sustainable Procurement and Strategy
- Future Green Leader /
- Member /
- Non Member /
WhenWed 22 Apr 2015 8:45am - 11:30am
Level 15, 179 Elizabeth St