Notice of 2015 Annual General Meeting
The 2015 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at the offices of the GBCA at 11am on Tuesday 10 November 2015.
Attendance at the AGM is open to all members.
At the AGM, the Financial Statements and Reports of the GBCA for the financial period ended 30 June 2015 will be laid before the members.
An election of Directors will also take place.
Materials relating to the AGM will be emailed to all members in advance of the meeting.
Legal & Company Secretary
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6246
Mobile: 0408 669 432
Email: [email protected]
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015