Multiple Awards for Built Environs
July and August have been busy months on the awards front for national commercial, industrial and institutional builder Built Environs.
In July, Built Environs received an Australian Institute of Building (AIB) Professional Excellence Award for its work on the Wesley College Transition Building in WA.
In August, Built Environs received two Master Builders of Australia (MBA) SA Building Excellence Awards for its work on landmark project the Adelaide Oval Western Grandstand Redevelopment and the GP Plus Heath Care Centre Elizabeth, both in SA.
The company also continues to develop its green credentials, with The Shops at Ellenbrook in WA, completed by Built Environs in March 2011, recently becoming WA's first GBCA Green Star rated retail development. The project's approach to emissions, energy use, indoor environmental quality, innovation and water use contributed to the rating. Hames Sharley were the architects, AECOM were the sustainability engineers and Aria Projects project managed for client the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
More information about Built Environs
In This Section
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsMon 13 Feb 2017
- Political and industry leaders discuss WA's futureMon 27 Jul 2015
- Western Sydney redevelopment, Stockland Wetherill Park, awarded 5 Star Green Star ratingTue 21 Jul 2015
- First 6 Star Green Star rating for AustralandMon 27 Apr 2015
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014
- BBP Consultation – Operational Waste GuidelinesThu 23 Oct 2014
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014