Revised Man-1 Credit
A revised Man-1 'Green Star Accredited Professional' credit will cut down documentation and compliance requirements for Green Star projects.
Previously, GSAPs were required to attend a certain percentage of all project and building services meetings - and all of the schedules and minutes from those meetings needed to be documented for Green Star submissions.
Now, GSAPs can demonstrate compliance by submitting a contract or letter of employment which outlines a well-defined scope of works.
We expect the revised credit will reduce documentation for GSAPs from around 50 pages to five.
Any project currently registered for Green Star can choose to use the revised Man-1 'Green Star Accredited Professional' credit. Any new projects must use the updated Man-1 credit. More information is available online.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015