Green Star - Performance update
We're delighted to announce two new sponsors of the Green Star - Performance rating tool: Sustainability Victoria and Brookfield Multiplex.
George Kostas, Managing Director of Construction and Development at Brookfield Multiplex says: "This corporate sponsorship continues our commitment to create high performance buildings that meet the triple bottom line of environmental, social and economic value. We look forward to continuing our work with the GBCA to build the evidence base that quantifies the value of green buildings for our clients and our community."
Find out more about sponsorship opportunities for Green Star - Performance.
Our most ambitious project to tackle existing buildings in operation is now in the credit development process. If you'd like to join our technical working group or panel of technical experts collaborating on credit development, please contact us. We are aiming to start a PILOT phase of the tool in mid-2012.
To find out more about Green Star - Performance, download our fact sheet.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015