Give us your feedback on Green Star
We're keen to hear your feedback on Green Star.
The Green Star Review Committee canvassed your feedback in 2010 - its recommendations formed the foundations of Green Star Revolution.
Our ground-breaking plan for Green Star will:
- simplify and streamline Green Star certification;
- ensure greater consistency, transparency and rigour; and,
- deliver the next generation of Green Star rating tools.
Now, we seek your critical views again.
Your feedback on the development and operation of Green Star will be reviewed by the Green Star Review Committee in December.
If you would like to make a submission or meet with the Green Star Review Committee, please email [email protected] with "Green Star Review Committee" in the subject line.
Submissions close Friday 21 October 2011.
In This Section
- Taking Charge of ChangeThu 30 Jun 2016
- A word from Rom - What makes a city great?Fri 20 Nov 2015
- A word from Rom - Shake it upWed 21 Oct 2015
- World Green Building Week 2015 wrap upWed 21 Oct 2015
- Notice of 2015 Annual General MeetingTue 20 Oct 2015
- A word from Rom - A springboard to sustainable successMon 19 Oct 2015
- Changes to the Green Building Council of Australia’s ConstitutionWed 2 Sep 2015
- A word from Rom - Opportunities aboundMon 24 Aug 2015
- Leadership leaves a legacyThu 20 Aug 2015
- GBCA makes submission on changes to National Construction CodeThu 20 Aug 2015