Green Building Day 2019
CPD Points: 6 Green Star Points | 3 Sustainable Development Points
Green Building Day returns in 2019 to explore leading case studies and the collective action we need to take as an industry to meet our sustainability targets.
The Green Building Day Conferences take place in Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney, providing a great opportunity for GBCA members and the wider industry to share knowledge and insights into Green Star projects.
Join us to hear from sustainability leaders and innovators as we unpack industry learnings and challenges.
5 key reasons why you’ll want to attend the Green Building Day conference coming up in your state:
- CARBON POSITIVE: discuss future steps for the decarbonisation of the built environment
- MEET THE STARS: learn about leading case studies and hear from project leaders
- FUTURE FOCUS: how is the new Green Star tool shaping up? Check out our Green Star for New Buildings consultation paper. The proposed changes will spell the biggest overhaul to the rating system since its inception.
- NETWORK: increase your network of peers to achieve successful collaborations
- BREAKOUT SESSIONS: take part in discussions on sustainable procurement, social infrastructure, and innovation
Last but not least, this year Green Building Day will open with a Local Government breakfast featuring local government representatives to explore the potential of Green Star for councils and governments and provide a platform to grow your network of peers. If you are a local government representative and would like to attend please contact Rebecca.
Developers, Owners, Architects, Contractors, Builders, Sustainability Managers, ESD Consultants, Manufacturers, Planners, Suppliers, Engineers, Project Managers, Designers, Communications, Procurement, Facility Managers, Building managers, and anyone interested in our sustainable future.
Every year, GBCA representatives are pleased to take this opportunity to catch up with our members and meet new members and industry representatives.
|Registration rate||Early Bird||Standard Rate|
Group discount: 20% off 3rd and subsequent bookings. Contact Rebecca
- 6 Green Star Points
- 3 Sustainable Development Points
Sydney Supporting Partners
Perth Supporting Partner | Melbourne Pit stop Partner
Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney Pit stop Partner
Would you like to be involved as a partner or contributor? Contact Debbie Roussakis
CPD Points6 Green Star CPD point(s).
Brookfield Place Tower 2
123 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
Melbourne School of Design
University of Melbourne
Parkville VIC 3010
25 King Street
Bowen Hills QLD 4006
Building 8, Dr Chau Chak Wing Building
University of Technology
14 Ultimo Road
Haymarket NSW 2007
For more events and courses coming up at the GBCA, please visit our What's On page.View More