As part of the ongoing review of the Green Star framework, and based on the feedback received from assessors and project teams, the GBCA undertook a review of documentation exercise with the aim of:
- Reducing the cost and time required to compile documentation for a Green Star submission; and
- Reducing the time required to assess the documentation required for every credit within Green Star.
These Documentation Guidelines target all credits within Green Star - Office v3, Green Star - Retail Centre v1, and Green Star - Education v1. It is estimated that the changes to documentation requirements will result in project teams having to submit at least 15% less documentation in their submissions. This equates to at least 15% less time spent preparing and assessing a submission.
All Green Star - Office v3, Green Star - Retail Centre v1 and Green Star - Education v1 registered projects can use the following guidelines to reduce the documentation required at the time of their Green Star submission.
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013