IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation Guidelines
The guidance in this document clarifies what 'Effective Natural Ventilation' is and how it is assessed for purposes of Green Star. It is applicable to all projects regardless of registration date.
If a project wishes to submit more complex breeze paths than this guideline recognises, a Credit Interpretation Request must be submitted prior to Round 1 assessment.
The Natural Ventilation guideline can be downloaded from the following link:
IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation guideline
In This Section
- Legacy Rating Tools RulingsWed 29 Jul 2015
- Design to As Built Pathway TemplatesTue 17 May 2016
- Documentation GuidelinesWed 13 Apr 2011
- Green Star As Built GuidelinesTue 12 May 2015
- Green Star Photovoltaic Modelling GuidelinesMon 16 Sep 2013
- Material Calculator GuideWed 26 Oct 2011
- Transport Calculator GuideMon 16 Sep 2013
- Calculating point scores for Ene-2 Energy Improvement using the revised NABERS rating scale and results.Mon 19 Sep 2011
- IEQ-22 Natural Ventilation GuidelinesMon 19 Oct 2009
- Eco-1 TopsoilFri 20 Dec 2013