Green Star certification plaques
Projects that have been certified using Green Star As Built rating tools are entitled to receive a commemorative certification plaque.
Displaying project plaques helps to positively associate a certified project with the Green Star brand, and raise awareness of the investment that has been made by that project's owner/developer into the protection of our environment, and the health and well-being of our community.
Certification plaques should be displayed on the exterior of the certified building. Project applicants have the option to select from two plaque options - timber (394mm (W) x 284mm (H) 32mm (D) or stainless steel (394mm (W) x 284mm (H) 2mm (D).
Once your project is certified, you can arrange to have your certification plaque presented by a GBCA representative at an event hosted by you, such as a GBCA Member Evening, or at your project's official opening.
In This Section
- Marketing a Green Star ProjectTue 24 Jun 2014
- What is a Green Star project?Mon 20 Jun 2011
- Marketing a REGISTERED Green Star projectThu 9 Aug 2012
- Marketing a CERTIFIED Green Star projectTue 2 May 2017
- Green Star certificatesSat 20 Sep 2014
- Green Star certification plaquesMon 20 Oct 2014
- Green Star Trade MarksTue 2 May 2017