ISCA - IS Foundation training
About IS Foundation Training
ISCA rolled out IS Foundation Training courses during 2012 and 2013 resulting in almost 300 professionals achieving Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professional (ISAP) certification. The IS Foundation Training has been delivered both externally and as an in-house course for several organisations.
Industry is using this training for more than just capacity building on the IS rating tool and its formal application for ratings during the design, delivery, and operations of infrastructure projects and assets. This training also provides a means to more fully understand applied sustainability in the context of infrastructure, and what can be achieved and how.
If you (or your organisation) are interested in attending an IS Foundation Training course (or holding one in-house) in 2013, then please email us.
Who should attend the training?
- Environmental Managers
- Sustainability Managers
- Design Managers
- Project Managers
From organisations involved in infrastructure:
- Operation and Maintenance
- The scheme and context
- How the scheme works
- The assessment process
- The role of assessors and verifiers
- Design, As Built, Operation ratings
- Explanation of themes, categories, credits and benchmarks
- Evidence gathering and documentation
- Requirements for certification
- Reference design approach
On successful completion of this IS Foundation Training Course, participants will develop a good understanding of the IS rating scheme and be able to assess projects/assets using the IS rating tool.
By attending the two-day course, participants will:
- learn how to apply IS tool to projects/assets
- achieve a better understanding of infrastructure sustainability
- connect with like-minded individuals in the infrastructure industry
- learn how to evaluate sustainability performance of projects and assets
Participants become IS Accredited Professionals (ISAPs) subject to successful completion of an exam (taken at the end of the training course). ISAPs will be listed on the ISCA website.
Please register by completing and returning the registration form.