Hobart Master Class
The Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) is hosting a green building Master Class in Hobart on Friday 28 October 2011.
The GBCA Master Class brings up-to-the-minute tailored courses to Tasmania for a day program of green building education and knowledge exchange.
- Practical training on Green Star and green building
- Deep insights from some of the leaders working in our industry today
- Success strategies that can be applied to your Green Star projects today
- Solutions to some of your most difficult green building challenges
- Up to 7 CPD points towards your Green Star Accredited Professional or Green Star Associate status.
Join us at the GBCA Master Class on 28 October and take your green building expertise to the next level with a range of CPD-approved courses including:
- Green Star Revolution & Your State Exposed
- How to get the best outcome for your Submission
- How to operate your existing building
- Green Star for Government (Government attendees only)
Book a day pass or attend the courses individually by clicking on any of the links above.
Stay ahead of the competition - advance your green building knowledge today.
CPD PointsThis event does not accrue CPD points.
LocationUniversity of Tasmania
Sandy Bay TAS 7005
BookingOnline bookings only
Getting ThereSB.AW20.L01.103 Uni Centre Flex
University Map can be located here: