Webinar: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
Four years, 52 countries and involvement from major organisations such as the UN and the OECD. This is what it took to launch the ISO 20400: Sustainable Procurement - Guidance last month.
What does this mean?
The standard will act as a 'how to' guide for sustainable procurement, covering policy, strategy, organisation and processes.
It also means streamlining the active contribution of suppliers and contractors in achieving sustainability during the construction and lifecycle of buildings.
Spearheading the Australian delegation on the standard is Planet Procurement Director Jean-Louis Haie who will host a webinar to learn more about ISO 20400.
Learn how this will impact your procurement activity and understand the foundations of this globally recognised standard.
Title: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
In This Section
- Webinar: Bowden's Green Star Communities Rating
- Webinar:Pixel Building Case Study
- Webinar: Melton Library and Learning Hub
- Webinar: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
- Webinar:Getting the most out of Community Engagement
- Webinar: Mainstreaming High Performance ZEH Housing
- Webinar: Science Based Targets
- Webinar:Green Bonds in the Property Sector
- Webinar Consultation - Carbon Neutral Building Certification
- Webinar: Green Star Minor Updates - Design & As Built and Interiors