Multi Unit Residential online eLearning course
The Green Star – Multi Unit Residential eLearning Course provides a detailed outline of the eligibility requirements and specific credits for the Green Star Multi-Residential rating tool.
The course provides answers to some of the common questions such as:
- How are energy efficient appliances rewarded in Green Star – Multi Unit Residential v1?
- How can Green Star apartments gain points for natural ventilation?
- How are swimming pools and spas assessed?
This online course focuses on the Green Star - Multi Unit Residential v1 rating tool specific credits, principles and benchmarks.
Is this the course for me?
The Green Star – Multi Unit Residential eLearning Course is a great introduction to the Green Star - Multi Unit Residential rating tool and its application. Participants include architects, contractors/builders, engineers and interior designers. We encourage anyone who works on a Green Star - Multi Unit Residential project to attend.
Do I need to have any prior knowledge?
- attended the Green Star – Design & As Built Foundation course and understand the intent and structure of the Green Star rating tool system
- an understanding of the general aims of the various Green Star categories and common credits
- used the GBCA website and be generally familiar with the structure of the site
What do I need?
The course will take approximately three hours to complete, and will be available to you for six months. You can start and stop the online course as required, and log in whenever you need to review tool specific credits from the Green Star - Multi Unit Residential v1 rating tool or review the case studies - even after you complete the course.
How many CPD points will I earn?
Completing the Multi Unit Residential eLearning Course’s quizzes allows GBCA CPD program participants to earn 6 CPD points.
The Green Star Multi Unit Residential eLearning Course is also recognised by the Australian Institute of Architects’ CPD program and earns 3 points.
$199 per person for GBCA Members
$299 per person for Non Members
The course fee includes tuition and unlimited access to the online course for a period of 6 months from date of payment.
Introductory offer for Technical Manuals
Technical manuals can be ordered separately
In This Section
- Webinar: Bowden's Green Star Communities Rating
- Webinar:Pixel Building Case Study
- Webinar: Melton Library and Learning Hub
- Webinar: New Guidance on Sustainable Procurement - ISO 20400
- Webinar:Getting the most out of Community Engagement
- Webinar: Mainstreaming High Performance ZEH Housing
- Webinar: Science Based Targets
- Webinar:Green Bonds in the Property Sector
- Webinar Consultation - Carbon Neutral Building Certification
- Webinar: Green Star Minor Updates - Design & As Built and Interiors