Green Star CPD Points
All Green Star qualifications have a minimum annual CPD point requirement as indicated in the table below. These points can be earned through a range of GBCA and non-GBCA activities.
Green Star points
There is no maximum number of Green Star points. All Green Star points earned will count towards the CPD points total.
Sustainable Development points
The remaining CPD points can be earned through courses run by GBCA recognised training partners. These points are known as Sustainable Development points.
The number of CPD points available for completing a course or attending an event is noted within the individual course or event listing on the GBCA website and is indicated by a star symbol on courses or events within the GBCA’s Courses and Events Calendar.
Annual CPD point requirements at a glance
Green Star Qualification
Minimum CPD Points required per annum
CPD Fee per annum
|Green Star Associate||
including a min of 4 Green Star points
|Green Star Accredited Professional||
including a min of 5 Green Star points
*Excluding Green Cities
In This Section
- GSAP examsMon 9 May 2016
- GSAP - Design & As Built - Online ExamTue 11 Nov 2014
- CPD PolicyFri 7 Jul 2017
- Green Star QualificationsTue 1 Jul 2014
- Green Star CPD UpdateTue 14 Apr 2015
- CPD Update Frequently Asked QuestionsThu 14 Aug 2014
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star Associate (GSA)Thu 22 Oct 2015
- Green Star CPD PointsFri 24 Apr 2015
- FeesMon 13 Jul 2015