Green Gurus MASTERCLASS - Sustainability in WA Housing
Sustainable Buildings = ‘Smarter, healthier and more comfortable places to live’.
Our NEW half-day (4CPD) course has been developed specifically for you. The information is important to what you do and will help you make sustainability an integral part of how you market and sell properties, to create a market edge and improve the client experience.
What will you get out of it?
This MASTERCLASS will update you on the latest in Sustainability in WA Housing and provide you with the knowledge and tools to better assess, market and sell your listings with sustainability features.
By attending this ‘top-up’ workshop you will gain the skills and confidence to communicate a property’s sustainability features with buyers, sellers, landlords, renters and developers. By doing so, you will be better equipped to appraise and win the listing! The half day workshop will cover:
- Sustainability 101 ~ Top up
Objective: An update from the introductory workshop on the latest trends and case studies, and a quick review of the basic sustainability concepts for housing design and construction.
- Your listings: Working with Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Developers
Objective: Know how to adapt your core real estate knowledge & skills to list and market green properties and represent these features with confidence to sellers and buyers.
- Greening your business
Objective: Understand the importance of greening your business and the steps to take.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the increase in demand for green homes
- Adapt your core real estate skills to list and market green properties, and represent green sellers and buyers.
- Work with sellers to ask questions while appraising the home
- Build a green checklist
- Identify useful tools to assess and certify liveability and sustainability features in a home
- Appraise and value a green home
- Provide buyers with correct and verifiable information about the green features in the home
- Work with landlords to provide them with benefits to tenants and management of greening their home
- Work with developers to point out possible incentives, opportunities and planning concessions
Who’s it facilitated by?
The course is facilitated by Green Gurus™ and presented by a team of sustainability experts. It will inform you about the latest and teach you how to make sustainability features an integral part of how you represent your listings.
REIWA have partnered with Green Gurus™ and you will receive 4 Compulsory Professional Development (CPD) industry points to attend. (Approval number #508)
CPD Points3 Sustainable Development CPD point(s).
WhenTue 10 Oct, 2017
8:30am - 12:45pm
LocationREIWA Training Centre
Level 1, 215 Hay Street, Subiaco, Australia, 6008