Green Star Advanced: Performance
During this course you will:
- Understand the Performance rating tool and tips on how to use it
- Examine key credits including Energy and Potable Water.
- Analyse credits and assess key requirements, pathways for compliance and documentation requirements
- Learn how to effectively use the Performance calculators
- Explore Building type credits and portfolio certification
- Understand step by step the submission and certification process
- Discuss the Do’s and Don’ts of submission templates and documentation
- Draw upon tips from certified assessors to assist in achieving a successful certification
This course is part of our accreditation pathway.
We offer two accreditation types: Green Star Associate (GSA) and Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP). The GSAP qualification will distinguish you as an industry expert. The GSA qualification is perfect for those less involved in building certifications, but wanting to show their commitment to the sustainable built environment.
|To become a GSAP, you need to:||To become a GSA, you need to:|
If you haven't attended a Green Star course in the last two years, you must attend the Introduction day prior to the Advanced day, and pass the exam to gain GSAP accreditation.
Find out more about our Continuing Professional Development Program here.
Click here to register for the first part of this course, Green Star Foundations: Introduction.
- FGL Price /
$559.00 + GST
Future Green Leader Only
- General Admission (M) /
$699.00 + GST
- General Admission (N) /
$975.00 + GST
CPD Points6 Green Star CPD point(s).
WhenWed 20 Nov 2019 8:30am - 4:30pm
Sky Park, One Melbourne Quarter
699 Collins Street
Docklands, VIC, 3008
For more events and courses coming up at the GBCA, please visit our What's On page.View More