China GBC International Corporate Membership Scheme
The Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) is actively supporting the growth of the China Green Building Council (ChinaGBC).
The ChinaGBC has become a driving force in transforming the country's property sector - it currently has 14 regional chapters and seven sub-committees, with more being formed.
As part of our support, we've helped the ChinaGBC to establish an International Corporate Membership Scheme, which will provide the ChinaGBC with a valuable revenue stream, and supply international companies with a valuable stream of knowledge and connections.
The membership scheme will provide Australian companies with the 'inside track' on green building developments in China, offering networking opportunities with green builders in China who can provide unique perspectives on local developments.
For more information, contact:
Ms Jenny Chin
Mobile (Australia): 0421 126 968
Mobile (China): 139 1667 6730
In This Section
- Green Building Council of Australia’s contribution to World Green Building Council Collective Commitment for COP21 ParisMon 23 Nov 2015
- US Center for Green Schools releases 'Best Green Schools of 2011'Thu 15 Nov 2012
- Australian Green Building Industry ShowcaseMon 31 Oct 2011
- Presentation: Green Buildings In The New Green Economy, Toronto, October 2011Wed 5 Oct 2011
- International leadershipWed 5 Oct 2011
- Australian green building mission to Canada - September & October 2011Mon 11 Jul 2011
- Minister Rudd notes importance of GBCA / ChinaGBC collaborationTue 31 May 2011
- GBCA starts ChinaGBC on a journey of a thousand milesThu 16 Aug 2012
- Shift to green gathering pace in ChinaThu 26 May 2011
- China GBC International Corporate Membership SchemeMon 23 May 2011