Green Star – Design & As Built
“Green Star – Design & As Built represents the most significant advancement in sustainable design and construction since we launched Green Star in 2003,” - Romilly Madew, Chief Executive, GBCA
The Green Star – Design & As Built rating tool was released in October and is now open for project registrations. To ensure your staff, colleagues, suppliers or clients are up-to-speed with the new rating tool, there are a number of things you can do as GBCA members:
- Brief your team: we’ve developed an easy-to-use PowerPoint slide pack for you introducing the new Green Star – Design & As Built rating tool. Feel free to use this slide pack to conduct a staff briefing or present to your Clients. Download the presentation.
- Access the new brochure from our website. Or if you’d prefer to share printed brochures, request some brochures by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request a GBCA briefing and one of our Executives will happily come to your office to explain the rating tool and answer any questions you may have.
Green Star – Design & As Built will ensure Australia remains at the forefront of global green building practices, and will help us take another great stride forward as we move towards sustainable places for everyone.
Executive Director Commercial Business
Green Building Council of Australia
Phone: 02 8239 6297
In This Section
- 2012 Event PresentationsFri 25 May 2012
- 2010 Event PresentationsThu 1 Apr 2010
- 2009 Event PresentationsTue 22 Sep 2009
- Sustainability Survival GuideWed 27 May 2009
- Managing todays: thinking like tenantsThu 21 May 2009
- Valuing yesterday's office buildingsThu 14 May 2009
- Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme, vision or myth?Thu 14 May 2009
- SB08 PresentationsThu 27 Nov 2008
- Green building: What you need to knowTue 1 Dec 2009