Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease Handbook
As part of the National Strategy on Energy Efficiency the Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease Handbook have been developed to promote the use of Green Leases in the private sector. The preparation of these documents was overseen by the Commercial Buildings Committee, comprising officials of the Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency, Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism and all State and Territory governments.
The key objective of the Tenant's Guide to Green Leases is to raise awareness of the importance and benefits of using Green Leases from a tenant perspective.
The Green Lease Handbook is a practice guide for lawyers acting for landlords or tenants seeking to incorporate green provisions in commercial leases. It provides more detailed legal and technical information about Green Leasing concepts and associated issues.
In This Section
- Mid-tier Commercial Office Buildings PathwayWed 18 Nov 2015
- Low Carbon Green GrowthWed 25 Sep 2013
- Megatrends: Future shaping research from GPT and CSIRO FuturesFri 26 Jul 2013
- Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease HandbookWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Lane Diary iPad MagazineThu 30 Aug 2012
- Living Wall and Green Roof Plants for AustraliaTue 24 Jul 2012
- Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated InfrastructureThu 19 Jul 2012
- Green Buildings Driving Employee ProductivityFri 7 Oct 2011
- Energy Smart Buildings - SpringThu 29 Sep 2011
- Companies go green to enhance productivityMon 28 Mar 2011