Retrogreening Offices in Australia
Davis Langdon have just released a new research report entitled Retrogreening Offices in Australia. The findings of their research argue that, refurbishing a significant number of offices across Australia would create jobs for over 10,000 people in the construction industry. In turn this translates to as many as 27,000 new jobs across the broader economy.
Download a copy of Retrogreening Offices in Australia now to learn more.
In This Section
- Mid-tier Commercial Office Buildings PathwayWed 18 Nov 2015
- Low Carbon Green GrowthWed 25 Sep 2013
- Megatrends: Future shaping research from GPT and CSIRO FuturesFri 26 Jul 2013
- Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease HandbookWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Lane Diary iPad MagazineThu 30 Aug 2012
- Living Wall and Green Roof Plants for AustraliaTue 24 Jul 2012
- Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated InfrastructureThu 19 Jul 2012
- Green Buildings Driving Employee ProductivityFri 7 Oct 2011
- Energy Smart Buildings - SpringThu 29 Sep 2011
- Companies go green to enhance productivityMon 28 Mar 2011