Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated Infrastructure
Focusing on four key infrastructure areas integral to the functioning of cities – energy, transport, water and waste – Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated Infrastructure provides governments with a clear action agenda for realising productivity and liveability gains, and meeting sustainability outcomes.
This report is principally focused on Australia’s major capital cities; however it also provides important learnings for Australia’s smaller but fast growing regional centres, which are increasingly competing against the established urban centres as places to live and do business.
In This Section
- Mid-tier Commercial Office Buildings PathwayWed 18 Nov 2015
- Low Carbon Green GrowthWed 25 Sep 2013
- Megatrends: Future shaping research from GPT and CSIRO FuturesFri 26 Jul 2013
- Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease HandbookWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Lane Diary iPad MagazineThu 30 Aug 2012
- Living Wall and Green Roof Plants for AustraliaTue 24 Jul 2012
- Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated InfrastructureThu 19 Jul 2012
- Green Buildings Driving Employee ProductivityFri 7 Oct 2011
- Energy Smart Buildings - SpringThu 29 Sep 2011
- Companies go green to enhance productivityMon 28 Mar 2011