Greening Your Building: A Toolkit for Improving Asset Performance
It contains over 70 management, maintenance and refurbishment initiatives designed to improve your building's environmental performance and at the same time reduce operating costs.
Included in the toolkit is a summary of each initiative with information about potential benefits, risks, the process of implementation, payback periods and approximate costs as well as directions on where you can find more detailed information.
The initiatives are also cross indexed by their Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) categories. These categories align with the Green Building Council of Australia's Green Star categories, and allow users to easily identify the impact of each improvement.
Whether you are retrofitting your entire building, replacing plant and equipment or perhaps simply looking for ways to incorporate green practises into your ongoing maintenance and management practises, this toolkit is for you.
The Greening Your Building Toolkit has been developed in response to the Building Improvement Partnership Program that has been run by the City of Melbourne in partnership with Sustainability Victoria, AIRAH, and the Sustainable Melbourne Fund.
In This Section
- Low Carbon Green GrowthWed 25 Sep 2013
- Megatrends: Future shaping research from GPT and CSIRO FuturesFri 26 Jul 2013
- Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease HandbookWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Lane Diary iPad MagazineThu 30 Aug 2012
- Living Wall and Green Roof Plants for AustraliaTue 24 Jul 2012
- Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated InfrastructureThu 19 Jul 2012
- Green Buildings Driving Employee ProductivityFri 7 Oct 2011
- Energy Smart Buildings - SpringThu 29 Sep 2011
- Companies go green to enhance productivityMon 28 Mar 2011
- Performance & perceptions of green buildingsMon 24 Jan 2011