Green Lane Diary iPad Magazine
Green Cross Australia has launched the first interactive iPad magazine designed to bring environmental education to young Australians.
Green Cross Australia's educational program, The Green Lane Diary is designed for 8 to 13 year old students and aims to inform and empower students. The content explored includes water, waste, energy and biodiversity and encourages students to confront the stresses on the planet and embrace sustainable living practices.
The iPad magazine concept combines the latest research in education by making the teaching material relevant to the real world, linking students in a learning community and using technology which has a powerful capacity to engage students.
Learn more about Green Lane Diary and download your copy now!
In This Section
- Mid-tier Commercial Office Buildings PathwayWed 18 Nov 2015
- Low Carbon Green GrowthWed 25 Sep 2013
- Megatrends: Future shaping research from GPT and CSIRO FuturesFri 26 Jul 2013
- Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease HandbookWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Lane Diary iPad MagazineThu 30 Aug 2012
- Living Wall and Green Roof Plants for AustraliaTue 24 Jul 2012
- Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated InfrastructureThu 19 Jul 2012
- Green Buildings Driving Employee ProductivityFri 7 Oct 2011
- Energy Smart Buildings - SpringThu 29 Sep 2011
- Companies go green to enhance productivityMon 28 Mar 2011