Do Green Buildings make dollars and sense?
In conjunction with the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate at the University of San Diego, CB Richard Ellis has released the largest study of its kind on the benefits of green office space for occupants located in a significant portfolio of CBRE managed office buildings.
The study found occupants reported increased productivity and fewer sick days, and that green buildings have both lower vacancy and higher rental rates.
In This Section
- Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease HandbookWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Lane Diary iPad MagazineThu 30 Aug 2012
- Living Wall and Green Roof Plants for AustraliaTue 24 Jul 2012
- Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated InfrastructureThu 19 Jul 2012
- Green Buildings Driving Employee ProductivityFri 7 Oct 2011
- Energy Smart Buildings - SpringThu 29 Sep 2011
- Companies go green to enhance productivityMon 28 Mar 2011
- Performance & perceptions of green buildingsMon 24 Jan 2011
- Buildcorp Green Buildings - Green Future discussion paperTue 23 Nov 2010
- A World GBC Report: Tackling Global Climate Change - Meeting Local PrioritiesFri 17 Sep 2010