Buildcorp Green Buildings - Green Future discussion paper
The Buildcorp Group has instigated what is proposed to be a series of research and discussion forums to engage and encourage our industry in sharing knowledge and maintaining momentum towards progress and improvements in sustainability.
The intent of this report is to capture and communicate the relevant issues that impact on the property industry's journey to becoming more efficient and resourceful. What gives this report weight is that the captured information is sourced from participants of the Green Buildings - Green Future event, who represent all major sectors of the industry. This report prioritises five major issues which the forum identified as needing immediate attention and where the most impact would be achieved. The second forum will look to distinguish workable solutions to these issues.
Accordingly, this is an initial step within a multiple stage collaborative research initiative that Buildcorp propose to undertake, with a focus on developing realistic and relevant resolutions to the issues discussed in this report. This report will serve as a useful resource for a wide range of audiences, including construction and property industry personnel, policy makers, regulatory
authorities and researchers.
In This Section
- Tenant's Guide to Green Leases and the Green Lease HandbookWed 17 Oct 2012
- Green Lane Diary iPad MagazineThu 30 Aug 2012
- Living Wall and Green Roof Plants for AustraliaTue 24 Jul 2012
- Re-thinking Cities: A Strategy For Integrated InfrastructureThu 19 Jul 2012
- Green Buildings Driving Employee ProductivityFri 7 Oct 2011
- Energy Smart Buildings - SpringThu 29 Sep 2011
- Companies go green to enhance productivityMon 28 Mar 2011
- Performance & perceptions of green buildingsMon 24 Jan 2011
- Buildcorp Green Buildings - Green Future discussion paperTue 23 Nov 2010
- A World GBC Report: Tackling Global Climate Change - Meeting Local PrioritiesFri 17 Sep 2010