The Road to 'Green Property' Version 2.0- Davis Langdon
International property and construction consultants Davis Langdon have developed an online handbook to enable developers, property owners and builders to come to grips with the overwhelming mass of information and requirements surrounding energy efficiency and sustainability in the property sector.
The e-book entitled The Road to 'Green Property' sets out the complex procedures involved in establishing the greenhouse gas content and emissions across the entire range of property development.
The handbook details Davis Langdon's research as well as the rules, regulations and requirements for commercial, residential and retail development, the health care, education and community sectors, and will be regularly updated online so that it contains the most recent and relevant information dealing with environmental sustainability.
Read the full Version 2 report, The Road to 'Green Property'
In This Section
- The Value of Green StarFri 17 Oct 2014
- Introducing Green StarTue 11 Jun 2013
- Achieving the Green Dream - Greenhouse Gas Performance in Green Star certified office buildingsMon 25 Nov 2013
- A decade of green buildingThu 31 Jan 2013
- Green Building Evolution 2013Tue 24 Mar 2015
- Green Building Evolution 2012Mon 18 Jun 2012
- Green Building Evolution 2011Fri 4 Mar 2011
- Green Building Evolution 2010Mon 8 Mar 2010
- Dollars & Sense 2008Sun 28 Sep 2008
- The Road to 'Green Property' Version 2.0- Davis LangdonMon 1 Mar 2010