Volunteer for Green Cities
Green Cities Conference and Expo 07 will take place at the Sydney Convention Centre on 11-14 February 2007.
This conference and expo will attract a minimum of 400 delegates per day and will require a number of volunteers to assist the Green Building Council of Australia and Property Council Australia prepare for and run the event.
Volunteers will be required to assist delegates with information & directions, help exhibitors and event speakers and assist the Green Building Council and Property Council of Australia set up and close the event. Volunteers will also be eligible to attend Conference sessions and network with industry leaders.
Sunday 11 February 2007
Event preparation; expo set up; welcome cocktails function and opening of Expo
Monday 12 February 2007
Conference sessions (including concurrent sessions); expo; Conference dinner
Tuesday 13 February 2007
Conference sessions (including concurrent sessions)
Wednesday 14 February 2007
Green Star Course and Workshops
If you would like to register as a volunteer please download the registration form
In This Section
- Celebrating 25 Years of Women, Management and WorkThu 16 May 2013
- Submissions now open for Australian Cleantech CompetitionWed 15 May 2013
- Adelaide organisations sought for input into workplace studyMon 13 May 2013
- 2013 Sydney Architecture Festival: 1-10 NovemberThu 2 May 2013
- Tenix awarded Australia’s first Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) ratingMon 22 Apr 2013
- Plundering...for the environment’s sakeThu 18 Apr 2013
- Pixel on the marketThu 2 May 2013
- Stockland research confirms Green Star liveability visionWed 17 Apr 2013
- Illawarra students retrofitting for the future at the Solar Decathlon China 2013Tue 16 Apr 2013
- United Nations Association of Australia (VIC) Corporate Water Valuation Sustainability Leadership SeminarTue 16 Apr 2013