Volunteer for Green Cities
Green Cities Conference and Expo 07 will take place at the Sydney Convention Centre on 11-14 February 2007.
This conference and expo will attract a minimum of 400 delegates per day and will require a number of volunteers to assist the Green Building Council of Australia and Property Council Australia prepare for and run the event.
Volunteers will be required to assist delegates with information & directions, help exhibitors and event speakers and assist the Green Building Council and Property Council of Australia set up and close the event. Volunteers will also be eligible to attend Conference sessions and network with industry leaders.
Sunday 11 February 2007
Event preparation; expo set up; welcome cocktails function and opening of Expo
Monday 12 February 2007
Conference sessions (including concurrent sessions); expo; Conference dinner
Tuesday 13 February 2007
Conference sessions (including concurrent sessions)
Wednesday 14 February 2007
Green Star Course and Workshops
If you would like to register as a volunteer please download the registration form
In This Section
- National Energy Efficient Building Project (NEEBP) WorkshopsFri 22 Nov 2013
- Green Thinking with BlueScopeWed 20 Nov 2013
- Buildings Plan for a Zero Carbon AustraliaMon 11 Nov 2013
- FuturArc Prize and Green Leadership Award submissions now openWed 2 Oct 2013
- McGraw-Hill BIM adoption and implementation surveyTue 1 Oct 2013
- The Future of Electricity Supply in Australia - CIBSE eventThu 26 Sep 2013
- Countdown is on till the International Symposium for Next Generation InfrastructureWed 18 Sep 2013
- Participate in creating a world-first sustainability stewardship programFri 13 Sep 2013
- Australian Cleantech Comp finalists announcedThu 5 Sep 2013
- The Corporate Environmental & Sustainability Governance Survey 2012Mon 2 Sep 2013