Submissions now open for Australian Cleantech Competition
The Australian Clean Technologies Competition is once again seeking entries from Australia’s best companies in the high-tech, highly skilled cleantech sector. Each year, the competition assesses, mentors and promotes innovative small to medium enterprises (SMEs) that are providing a uniquely Australian take on sustainable products, technologies and services.
Submitting companies can be those that are developing and delivering technologies and services that address energy, water, waste and pollution solutions for industry customers. Now in its third year, the competition has teamed up with industry partners from a range of sectors to assess solutions for specific industries including the built environment in 2013.
Overall category winners for the last two years have been technologies that provide cleantech solutions for the built environment, and as an industry supporter of the competition, the GBCA encourages eligible green building industry organisations to get involved by submitting entries for the Built Environment Cleantech Category Award.
The top thirty entries have the will have the opportunity to participate in an intensive mentoring program on commercialisation, funding and pitching. The program includes assigning individual mentors to each company.
Entries close Monday 3 June 2013. For more information on the competition and how to enter please visit: www.cleantechcomp.com.au
If you are interested in becoming a program mentor, please contact:
Advocacy Manager - Federal
[email protected] or (02) 8239 6200
In This Section
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsMon 13 Feb 2017
- Political and industry leaders discuss WA's futureMon 27 Jul 2015
- Western Sydney redevelopment, Stockland Wetherill Park, awarded 5 Star Green Star ratingTue 21 Jul 2015
- First 6 Star Green Star rating for AustralandMon 27 Apr 2015
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014
- BBP Consultation – Operational Waste GuidelinesThu 23 Oct 2014
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014