International Trade Mission to India
The Green Building Council is currently searching for delegates from member organisations to attend the Indian Green Building Council's Green Building Congress 2007, to be held in Chennai (Madras) from 19-22 September.
The objectives of this Congress are to create awareness on green building concepts, provide a platform for networking and facilitate exploring new business opportunities and will include sessions on Green Buildings - What & Why?, Green Architecture, Sustainable Site, Energy & Water Efficiency, Passive Building Design & Architecture, and Indoor Environment Quality & Green Materials.
It will be attended by architects, consultants, contractors, government representatives and manufacturers and will provide delegates with the opportunity to be exposed to the green building movement in India and internationally.
The Green Building Council would like to hear from GBCA members interested in attending the conference as part of an organised group.
In This Section
- Global project to boost business case for health and productivity benefits of green buildingsTue 4 Mar 2014
- Pragmatic sustainability without the 'eco-bling'Wed 18 Dec 2013
- New Energy Efficiency Certification SchemeWed 18 Dec 2013
- National Energy Efficient Building Project (NEEBP) WorkshopsFri 22 Nov 2013
- Green Thinking with BlueScopeWed 20 Nov 2013
- Buildings Plan for a Zero Carbon AustraliaMon 11 Nov 2013
- FuturArc Prize and Green Leadership Award submissions now openWed 2 Oct 2013
- McGraw-Hill BIM adoption and implementation surveyTue 1 Oct 2013
- The Future of Electricity Supply in Australia - CIBSE eventThu 26 Sep 2013
- Countdown is on till the International Symposium for Next Generation InfrastructureWed 18 Sep 2013