International Trade Mission to India
The Green Building Council is currently searching for delegates from member organisations to attend the Indian Green Building Council's Green Building Congress 2007, to be held in Chennai (Madras) from 19-22 September.
The objectives of this Congress are to create awareness on green building concepts, provide a platform for networking and facilitate exploring new business opportunities and will include sessions on Green Buildings - What & Why?, Green Architecture, Sustainable Site, Energy & Water Efficiency, Passive Building Design & Architecture, and Indoor Environment Quality & Green Materials.
It will be attended by architects, consultants, contractors, government representatives and manufacturers and will provide delegates with the opportunity to be exposed to the green building movement in India and internationally.
The Green Building Council would like to hear from GBCA members interested in attending the conference as part of an organised group.
In This Section
- Celebrating 25 Years of Women, Management and WorkThu 16 May 2013
- Submissions now open for Australian Cleantech CompetitionWed 15 May 2013
- Adelaide organisations sought for input into workplace studyMon 13 May 2013
- 2013 Sydney Architecture Festival: 1-10 NovemberThu 2 May 2013
- Tenix awarded Australia’s first Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) ratingMon 22 Apr 2013
- Plundering...for the environment’s sakeThu 18 Apr 2013
- Pixel on the marketThu 2 May 2013
- Stockland research confirms Green Star liveability visionWed 17 Apr 2013
- Illawarra students retrofitting for the future at the Solar Decathlon China 2013Tue 16 Apr 2013
- United Nations Association of Australia (VIC) Corporate Water Valuation Sustainability Leadership SeminarTue 16 Apr 2013