International Trade Mission to India
The Green Building Council is currently searching for delegates from member organisations to attend the Indian Green Building Council's Green Building Congress 2007, to be held in Chennai (Madras) from 19-22 September.
The objectives of this Congress are to create awareness on green building concepts, provide a platform for networking and facilitate exploring new business opportunities and will include sessions on Green Buildings - What & Why?, Green Architecture, Sustainable Site, Energy & Water Efficiency, Passive Building Design & Architecture, and Indoor Environment Quality & Green Materials.
It will be attended by architects, consultants, contractors, government representatives and manufacturers and will provide delegates with the opportunity to be exposed to the green building movement in India and internationally.
The Green Building Council would like to hear from GBCA members interested in attending the conference as part of an organised group.
In This Section
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014
- BEMP 2014 - Productivity by DesignTue 6 May 2014
- Consult Australia launches The Business of SustainabilityWed 30 Apr 2014
- Green Building Awards Gain MomentumWed 23 Apr 2014
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsTue 15 Apr 2014
- Global project to boost business case for health and productivity benefits of green buildingsTue 4 Mar 2014
- Pragmatic sustainability without the 'eco-bling'Wed 18 Dec 2013
- New Energy Efficiency Certification SchemeWed 18 Dec 2013