International Trade Mission to India
The Green Building Council is currently searching for delegates from member organisations to attend the Indian Green Building Council's Green Building Congress 2007, to be held in Chennai (Madras) from 19-22 September.
The objectives of this Congress are to create awareness on green building concepts, provide a platform for networking and facilitate exploring new business opportunities and will include sessions on Green Buildings - What & Why?, Green Architecture, Sustainable Site, Energy & Water Efficiency, Passive Building Design & Architecture, and Indoor Environment Quality & Green Materials.
It will be attended by architects, consultants, contractors, government representatives and manufacturers and will provide delegates with the opportunity to be exposed to the green building movement in India and internationally.
The Green Building Council would like to hear from GBCA members interested in attending the conference as part of an organised group.
In This Section
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014
- BBP Consultation – Operational Waste GuidelinesThu 23 Oct 2014
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014
- BEMP 2014 - Productivity by DesignTue 6 May 2014
- Consult Australia launches The Business of SustainabilityWed 30 Apr 2014
- Green Building Awards Gain MomentumWed 23 Apr 2014
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsTue 15 Apr 2014