Hassell leading the team for new GBCA Melbourne Office
The Green Building Council of Australia wants to thank the many members who expressed an interest in the design and fit out of the new Melbourne Offices on level 17, 500 Collins St. Nearly 30 Expressions of Interest were received.
After assessing all the offers, we have engaged a team led by Hassell for the design of the office space. This team currently includes Umow Lai & Associates; Connell Wagner and; Philip Chun & Associates. Hassell is in negotiation with a number of other contractors and suppliers to round out this team.
The Melbourne Office will exemplify a standard of Australian Excellence. At only 140 square meters in size, this project will demonstrate the feasibility of creating high quality, environmentally sustainable design and fit out in small projects. The Green Star - Office Interiors v1.1 tool will provide guidance in achieving this level of excellence in green building design.
We are anticipating the new office to be ready for occupancy by early October.
If you are interested in offering your services in this project, please forward your details in writing care of Suzette Jackson to Hassell:
Melbourne studio 61 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
In This Section
- Lendlease achieves world leadership at Darling HarbourTue 17 May 2016
- Brookfield Place Tower 2 presented with 5 Star Green Star ratingFri 29 Apr 2016
- St.George Barangaroo branch shines bright with 6 Star Green Star ratingThu 21 Apr 2016
- Sirius achieves 6 Star Green Star - Performance ratingMon 4 Apr 2016
- Fairwater scores 6 stars for sustainabilityWed 3 Feb 2016
- Political and industry leaders discuss WA's futureMon 27 Jul 2015
- Western Sydney redevelopment, Stockland Wetherill Park, awarded 5 Star Green Star ratingTue 21 Jul 2015
- First 6 Star Green Star rating for AustralandMon 27 Apr 2015
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014