For our members...
The GBCA now has over 390 members, has accredited over 1000 Green Star professionals and has registered over 350 projects for Green Star certification with 28 going on to be fully certified.
We are setting the environmental agenda for buildings, providing inspiration for action and laying the foundations for a better future. In response to our growth we would like to inform you of a number of initiatives designed to improve your membership experience with us.
1. Membership Fee Alignment
The Green Building Council of Australia will be implementing an alignment of membership fees. Previously your organisation has been invoiced annually on the month you first joined the GBCA. From 1 July 2007, organisations will only pay the pro-rata amount from the date they first joined to 30 June 2008 to bring them in line with this new payment structure. Membership from 1 July 2008 will then be invoiced on a financial year period.
2. Audit Strategy
The Green Building Council of Australia would like to give each member organisation an opportunity to review their category and payment level to ensure it is correct. Please see the attached summary of membership categories. A review period until 1 August 2007 will ensure that your organisational category for membership is correct and any adjustments made accordingly.
Throughout August the Green Building Council of Australia will be employing Auditors to survey our members to ensure they are classified in the correct membership category.
3. Unique Membership Numbers
In order to better manage our growing membership base, member organisations have been allocated membership numbers. This can be used as a reference to other companies where a discount is applicable to GBCA members.
Further information regarding the above initiatives can be obtained by contacting Louise Ong, Membership & Sponsorship Co-ordinator, on 02 8252 8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Section
- Celebrating 25 Years of Women, Management and WorkThu 16 May 2013
- Submissions now open for Australian Cleantech CompetitionWed 15 May 2013
- Adelaide organisations sought for input into workplace studyMon 13 May 2013
- 2013 Sydney Architecture Festival: 1-10 NovemberThu 2 May 2013
- Tenix awarded Australia’s first Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) ratingMon 22 Apr 2013
- Plundering...for the environment’s sakeThu 18 Apr 2013
- Pixel on the marketThu 2 May 2013
- Stockland research confirms Green Star liveability visionWed 17 Apr 2013
- Illawarra students retrofitting for the future at the Solar Decathlon China 2013Tue 16 Apr 2013
- United Nations Association of Australia (VIC) Corporate Water Valuation Sustainability Leadership SeminarTue 16 Apr 2013