For our members...
The GBCA now has over 390 members, has accredited over 1000 Green Star professionals and has registered over 350 projects for Green Star certification with 28 going on to be fully certified.
We are setting the environmental agenda for buildings, providing inspiration for action and laying the foundations for a better future. In response to our growth we would like to inform you of a number of initiatives designed to improve your membership experience with us.
1. Membership Fee Alignment
The Green Building Council of Australia will be implementing an alignment of membership fees. Previously your organisation has been invoiced annually on the month you first joined the GBCA. From 1 July 2007, organisations will only pay the pro-rata amount from the date they first joined to 30 June 2008 to bring them in line with this new payment structure. Membership from 1 July 2008 will then be invoiced on a financial year period.
2. Audit Strategy
The Green Building Council of Australia would like to give each member organisation an opportunity to review their category and payment level to ensure it is correct. Please see the attached summary of membership categories. A review period until 1 August 2007 will ensure that your organisational category for membership is correct and any adjustments made accordingly.
Throughout August the Green Building Council of Australia will be employing Auditors to survey our members to ensure they are classified in the correct membership category.
3. Unique Membership Numbers
In order to better manage our growing membership base, member organisations have been allocated membership numbers. This can be used as a reference to other companies where a discount is applicable to GBCA members.
Further information regarding the above initiatives can be obtained by contacting Louise Ong, Membership & Sponsorship Co-ordinator, on 02 8252 8222 or email email@example.com
In This Section
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsTue 15 Apr 2014
- Built Environment Meets Parliament 2014Mon 14 Apr 2014
- Global project to boost business case for health and productivity benefits of green buildingsTue 4 Mar 2014
- Pragmatic sustainability without the 'eco-bling'Wed 18 Dec 2013
- New Energy Efficiency Certification SchemeWed 18 Dec 2013
- National Energy Efficient Building Project (NEEBP) WorkshopsFri 22 Nov 2013
- Green Thinking with BlueScopeWed 20 Nov 2013
- Buildings Plan for a Zero Carbon AustraliaMon 11 Nov 2013
- FuturArc Prize and Green Leadership Award submissions now openWed 2 Oct 2013
- McGraw-Hill BIM adoption and implementation surveyTue 1 Oct 2013