Celebrating 25 Years of Women, Management and Work
25 years ago Macquarie University dreamt of empowering Australian women to become leaders in business and corporate life.
From 18-19 July, Macquarie University will host the 25th annual Women, Management and Work Conference.
An outstanding line up of national and international speakers will explore resilience, future trends in the workplace, doing business in Asia, work life balance, new opportunities in business and much more.
To be held at the Hilton Hotel in the Sydney CBD, inspirational speakers include Romilly Madew, (Chief Executive, Green Building Australia), Helen Conway (Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency), Terry Davis (CEO of Coca-Cola), Carol Austin (Director, Contango Asset Management), Ged Kearney (President, ACTU) and many other exceptional leaders from all sectors.
The interactive conference format of plenary sessions, workshops and a world café encourages attendees to get involved, share and learn from high profile speakers and participants.
To find out more about the conference and to secure your seat please visit Women, Management and Work Conference.
In This Section
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsMon 13 Feb 2017
- Political and industry leaders discuss WA's futureMon 27 Jul 2015
- Western Sydney redevelopment, Stockland Wetherill Park, awarded 5 Star Green Star ratingTue 21 Jul 2015
- First 6 Star Green Star rating for AustralandMon 27 Apr 2015
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014
- BBP Consultation – Operational Waste GuidelinesThu 23 Oct 2014
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014