Call for Applications for the Smart Green Apartments Program
The City of Sydney is seeking 25 apartment buildings to participate in the Smart Green Apartments program. This program seeks to create more efficient, cost-effective buildings; with a focus on energy/water efficiency and waste reduction. We aim to improve base building performance, minimise environmental impacts and connect residents around greening initiatives.
Participating in Smart Green Apartments is free. Your building will receive:
- A comprehensive Energy Saver audit, provided through the Office of Environment & Heritage’s Energy Saver program with costed recommendations and clear pay-back periods to increase the efficiency of your building.
- A Water Use Report providing recommendations for improving water efficiency
- A Waste and recycling assessment and upgrade
Visit the City of Sydney website to download the application form. Applications close 15 June 2012.
In This Section
- National Energy Efficient Building Project (NEEBP) WorkshopsFri 22 Nov 2013
- Green Thinking with BlueScopeWed 20 Nov 2013
- Buildings Plan for a Zero Carbon AustraliaMon 11 Nov 2013
- FuturArc Prize and Green Leadership Award submissions now openWed 2 Oct 2013
- McGraw-Hill BIM adoption and implementation surveyTue 1 Oct 2013
- The Future of Electricity Supply in Australia - CIBSE eventThu 26 Sep 2013
- Countdown is on till the International Symposium for Next Generation InfrastructureWed 18 Sep 2013
- Participate in creating a world-first sustainability stewardship programFri 13 Sep 2013
- Australian Cleantech Comp finalists announcedThu 5 Sep 2013
- The Corporate Environmental & Sustainability Governance Survey 2012Mon 2 Sep 2013