Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certified
Aussie leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certified
The Energy Efficiency Council (EEC) has announced the names of the first candidates awarded certification under a new national certification scheme.
The Energy Efficiency Certification Scheme (EECS) certifies professionals that can lead a comprehensive energy retrofit of commercial buildings from start to finish. Operated by the Energy Efficiency Council, the Scheme identifies Australia's leading energy efficiency experts and helps building owners and managers find professionals they can trust.
The first round of assessments is complete, which means there are now certified professionals in the market. The EEC has launched a new website which contains a directory of certified professionals and straightforward information for building owners and managers considering an energy efficiency retrofit.
In This Section
- Environment the Big Winner at this Year’s NAWIC AwardsMon 13 Feb 2017
- Political and industry leaders discuss WA's futureMon 27 Jul 2015
- Western Sydney redevelopment, Stockland Wetherill Park, awarded 5 Star Green Star ratingTue 21 Jul 2015
- First 6 Star Green Star rating for AustralandMon 27 Apr 2015
- Energy Performance Contracting – ‘Five steps to success’Wed 3 Dec 2014
- International recognition for GECA productsTue 18 Nov 2014
- BBP Consultation – Operational Waste GuidelinesThu 23 Oct 2014
- Australian leaders in energy retrofits of commercial buildings now certifiedMon 18 Aug 2014
- GBCA certification for one of the world's most sustainble business addressesThu 22 May 2014
- First UQ building awarded prestigious Green Star ratingWed 21 May 2014